FOUNDATION


The Syringa Hospital Foundation was formed in 1996 in order to raise needed funds to help Syringa Hospital & Clinics fulfill its mission of providing and coordinating high quality health care services to anyone who needs it.

Proud of our service to the area, the Syringa Hospital Foundation has provided nearly $1 million in funds to the hospital and clinics since 2004, with most of the funds raised through hosted events and the Auxiliary Thrift Shop.

Syringa Hospital Foundation is governed by a volunteer board of directors from the hospital district communities. If you would like to be involved, or for more information about the Foundation, please contact Dan Goehring, Foundation President, or Kristi Brooks, Executive Director.


All Foundation assets assist the hospital in delivering quality medical care, whether in the purchase of capital equipment, expansion and remodeling of our physical plant, or other purposes deemed appropriate by the hospital.
Picture

HISTORY

Syringa General Hospital, dedicated in 1939, was made possible by community subscriptions. It was owned and operated by the City of Grangeville until July 1975. At that time hospital became a public nonprofit institution owned and operated by the SGH District and governed by a seven-member elected board of trustees. Tax revenues account for approximately 3% of the annual operating budget.

The hospital facility has 15 beds and is operated as a rural acute care hospital with a service area of nearly 7,500 square miles. Syringa Hospital & Clinics serves almost 9,000 area residents.



Picture

MAKE A DONATION ONLINE
Donate now by clicking the button below
Picture